Who is usually the one who breaks the other’s heart in a relationship, men or women?

Be it by cheating, leaving unexpectedly or fucking up in some other way. Also give your reasons

• Women.
  • Men.

1828

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol women. But they’re definitely better at shifting the blame on their partner. They’re good at getting sympathy from others. So people still think men are evil and bad but it isn’t true

• 🤔 hmm. This is true to an extent (big extent)..

Most Helpful Girl

• Women. I’m tired of seeing my male friends get heartbroken and cheated on. It’s insane how people keep victimizing women all the time

• 😕... that’s really sad.