1 y

My girlfriend Is Obsessed With Her Phone, Should I Break Up?

Every time I'm with her she's on her phone. If we are on a date she will start taking pictures of herself and the food and start posting it on snap chat, Instagram. She will sit there and start snap chatting/instagraming the whole time while we are eating.

If we are watching a movie or a tv show she will be on her phone the whole time, and pretty much missing the whole movie or tv show, which is kinda pointless to have someone there who isn't even watching.

If I try to talk to her she won't even put her phone down, she'll just be on her phone and kinda half ass listen to me and pretend she heard what I said.

The day it really got to me was one day I was in a car accident, and I was sent to the hospital, nothing major but my leg was broken, and I fell asleep and when I woke up I saw my girlfriend sitting on the edge of the bed filming herself and me and crying to the camera and posing. LIKE WTF? I'm in a hospital and you're snapchatting yourself crying and me in the hospital bed? I got mad and called her a insta-whore, and broke up with her. We got back together a few days later and she wasn't on her phone anymore for like a week but the same behavior started up again. So now we're back to her being on her phone all the time.

Is this a good reason to break up with someone? Most of my friends think I should but some of my friends thought breaking up with someone because of a phone was kinda silly.
3
3