Speech problem is a HUGE turnoff for girls. Speech therapy isn't helping. What to do?

Anonymous
All my life I've had a speech problem. The natural way I speak I talk in a flat monotone that is expressionless and emotionless. It's just the way I naturally speak. I have to deliberately try to inject some variation in my voice pitch but when I do I stutter REALLY REALLY bad. And this really puts girls off when I'm trying to talk to them because I either slip into my monotone voice without thinking about it (what's natural to me) or I stutter so bad I can't get a sentence out.

I saw a speech therapist for 3 years as a child but it didn't help much, and I've started seeing one again recently but it doesn't seem to be helping.

What can I do? What should I do? And girls, are there any of you out there who wouldn't be totally creeped out by this?
5
2