GUYS: If a decent and good looking girl is single for a long time (more than a year), what do you think of her?

• She must have some problem
    Vote A
  • She must be very picky
    Vote B
  • I don't think anything, she must have her reasons
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I never think about people's personal decisions.

-It's none of my business
    -I have more important factors to think about
    -I don't believe people must be in a relationship whatsoever. It's not a big deal that she wouldn't be in one. There is no must. She have her reasons.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• I just think she is tired of the suckers who try to approach her, and think themselves to be the best there is on earth because they got money or abs and big muscles or anything in these lines and just suck as a person, but because they think so high of themselves mybe they are the ones that have the actual courage to go ask her.

0|1
    0|0
  • It might be she is hurt for some reason from the one she liked or had feelings for, n then once it got over then she didn't tried because she was hurt once n don't wanna go through those feelings again.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't really understand why women do that! You got very short time of your youth in that you have to make your career, reputation and have great sex.
    From all the above what cannot be achieved in midlife?

0|1
    1|0
  • In my opinion if won't say anything I think that she is free to do what she wants without being judged

1|3
    0|0
  • I would respect that, why because that shows she doesn't NEED to be in a relationship and healthy & comfortable with herself and who she is. Those who jump from one to another do so out of insecurity and fear of being alone (they also cheat for this reason, lining one up before breaking up as they are afraid of being alone). So that being said, any man who respects you, himself will understand that mentality/psychology and realize you are probably healthier than 90% of the population. Love yourself first if you want to be able to give/receive it. Whatever though, I'm mgtow now... I don't sugar coat anything, like it, don't like it, I don't care! Just trying to help... cheers.

1|0
    0|0
  • population growth is the most dangerous problem in some countries which is not a personal problem but should be a issue of prestige. If decent people do not be single for whole life then society keep maintain the pressure for having baby

0|1
    0|0
  • It's normal. Everyone has their reasons. Just being in a relationship doesn't define anything. It's not necessary untill you're enjoying your singlehood.

0|2
    0|0
  • I know many and it seems common so I don't think about it much.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's a common stigma to think someone that is single for a long time is 'broken'. 90% of the time, it's not true. In some cases yes. But only some.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is super busy with her goals and is looking for the right guy

1|2
    0|0
  • Nothing. Maybe she is busy with the other things in life. I've known a lot of people who've gone long stretches without a relationship, or even dating. Like me, currently.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to not presume too much. There are good reasons for being single, and there are bad reasons. If I wanted to know, I'd ask.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she has self control, and a good eye for judging people.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's sucking dick on tinder until she finds a sucker that will pay for the whole cow

0|1
    2|2
  • Single for more than a year is nothing, try a lifetime

1|1
    0|0
  • A) she's got issues
    B) she's super picky
    C) guys don't approach her
    D) she doesn't approach guys

1|0
    0|0
    • More reasons!
      E) she's not looking for a relationship
      F) she enjoys being single
      G) she just does hookups

• Wouldn't know till i met her and got to know her more.

0|1
    0|0
  • I DON'T have any problem tbh, maybe picky but don't

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't actually even care. How single some random woman is just doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has her reasons. I'm sure she has been through some shhit

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• interesting post

0|0
    0|0
  • There can be many reasons

0|0