1 y

If love is supposed to find us, why do we go out of our way to put ourselves out there to find “the one”?

I tend to contemplate this sometimes. When you’re single, you may hear from others to be patient when it comes to looking for love. I’ve heard anything along the lines of “love finds you” or “you have to find the right person for you”. I was advised to go about my daily routine and may stump into “the one” by chance. I have also been advised to join a dating site/single events in the past. I am in my early twenties and have never coincidentally stumped into a potential partner at a super market or mall. Dating generally consists of meeting new people and figuring out what you want/don’t want in the process. I know everyone has different experiences in life but I find the statement to be cliche. Maybe this is the extent of my luck. A realistic example intending to contemplate this advice: every job I have/had/have yet to acquire will most likely take some effort. Will the job find me? Or will I most likely have to seek it? 🤔
28
1