1 y

My new boyfriend doesn’t know that I am still married because I am in a divorce process. What should I do? Please read details before answering?

Hello, so i am in a divorce process, have no kids, separated from my husband for more than 4 months now. A month ago i met a guy and things started so serious so fast. Didn’t expect that therefore i never mentioned my ex from the beginning. Also i was abused in my marriage and for sure i don’t feel comfy sharing all that so soon with my new man. Please what should i do? I am so afraid to tell him and i don’t want yet to tell the whole bad story. I like him so much but i really don’t know him well enough to share the ugly past with him. And once i do tell him, i am so afraid of his reaction.. What should i do?
6
1