Did I over-react? Or did I do the right thing?

Hey guys,

I was seeing a guy for about 2 weeks and things were going really well, peachy keen.

I then noticed that he was trying really hard to get a rise out of me by making me jealous.
For example, he would send me messages where it comprised of photos of him kissing girls and asking my opinion, he would say how often a girl said he was cute, he would say how a girl asked him out and flirted with him, he would say that he gave a rose to a lonely girl for valentines day.

I don't have time for games so I dumped him and he called me a bitch, then he begged me to come back.

Did I do the right thing or did I over-react?
  • You did the right thing
    Vote A
  • You overreacted
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Easily made the correct decision. My friends ex did things like that. He became physical and emotionally abusive and although they broke up ages ago, he still hacks her accounts, stalks her and peolle she tries to date.
    Keep anyone who does things like without a good enough reason (if there even is one) well away imo!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You did right thing.
    I wouldn't be bothered with that either

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You did the right thing. Someone like that is toxic and manipulative and would only cause you stress, anxiety, and may even try their best to convince you that you were wrong for feeling the way you do. You dodged a torpedo. Kudos💓

1|0
    0|0
  • You made the right call. He wasn't respecting you or appreciating your worth. Pretty much treating you like some concubine in a harem. Fuck that shit.

2|0
    0|0
  • Good call... if he is going to act like that, he is not worth your time

1|0
    0|0
  • You did well!

1|0
    0|0
  • F that guy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1