Did I over-react? Or did I do the right thing?

Hey guys,

I was seeing a guy for about 2 weeks and things were going really well, peachy keen.

I then noticed that he was trying really hard to get a rise out of me by making me jealous.
For example, he would send me messages where it comprised of photos of him kissing girls and asking my opinion, he would say how often a girl said he was cute, he would say how a girl asked him out and flirted with him, he would say that he gave a rose to a lonely girl for valentines day.

I don't have time for games so I dumped him and he called me a bitch, then he begged me to come back.

Did I do the right thing or did I over-react?
  • You did the right thing
  • You overreacted

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Easily made the correct decision. My friends ex did things like that. He became physical and emotionally abusive and although they broke up ages ago, he still hacks her accounts, stalks her and peolle she tries to date.
    Keep anyone who does things like without a good enough reason (if there even is one) well away imo!

Most Helpful Girl

• You did right thing.
    I wouldn't be bothered with that either