Deal breakers everyone?

What is some things that would make you call it quits with a guy or girl? Sound off in the comments below!! (:

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Narcism and/or thinking too much about what other´s think of her. Not being able to have open conversations about deep stuff. Hiding things from me.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Beyond the obvious, I don’t trust anyone who hates animals. I especially don’t trust them when the hatred is mutual.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• If I am told to go away (or even more rude), it's a chance! Before that for a gentleman, there's no excuse to dump or quit somebody.

1|1
    0|0
  • If they're an asshole. I can't deal too well with that. We don't need two asses in the relationship XD

1|1
    0|0
  • Immaturity, Playing mind games, Not being loyal and honest, Having fetishes like : Cuckold, Pee, poop, threesomes, Swinging, etc

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm clingy so she would have to be okay with that. If she used drugs, was a feminist, was anything other than female, lied, wasn't loyal, or doesn't want a lot of physical contact.

1|0
    0|1
  • Some of my deal breakers include but are not limited to:

Feminist
    Any sort of drugs (Including smoking)
    No aspirations
    No confidence

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Good lord. Ummm. If they lie (easy to catch-cracks me up), definitely if they cheat. Can't hold a conversation. No sense of humor. Racist/bigot. Lack of compassion towards other people. Oh yeah-too clingy. I always thought girls were supposed to be the clingy ones but holy hell it seems like roles have been reversed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Off the top of my head:

- Low intelligence
    - Low sex drive
    - Overly unhealthy life style (bad diet, no exercising at all)
    - Bigotry (racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.)

2|0
    0|0
  • Being dumber than a bag of rocks is no. 1 deal breaker for me 😄

1|1
    0|0
  • Immaturity, impatient, disloyal, no sense of humor, unreasonable, and not being able to use their head.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you’ve been put down too much by someone claimed that love you very much.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes