1 y

How do you deal with insecurity at the start of a relationship when you haven’t had the “let’s be exclusive” talk yet?

I’m a 26 year old girl. I’ve been on two dates with this guy I met on the dating app bumble. We are going on a third date tomorrow. I do like him and he’s cute (I just dont know how much we have at common at this point). Anyways on bumble you can tell when someone has been active on the app within some point in the last 4 hours (it doesn’t indicate the duration- so it could legit be someone opening the app just for a minute, or swiping, or responding to messages and having a full on convo). Anyways our date was on Friday and went well. We even made out at the end for the first time. I noticed today (Monday) it showed he was on the app at some point and same with on Sunday. I obviously don’t expect us to be exclusive yet, I mean it’s only been 2 dates and I don’t know if we’d even work as a couple but I am slightly insecure if he is meeting other girls and it makes me want to be more closed off. I’m not dating anyone else right now mainly cause there’s no one I like too. What do I do? / how do I handle this insecurity? It’s harder to tell someone’s intentions when you’ve met ionline too. Any advice?
2
3