1 y

Are these signs that a guy is busy or trying to break things off?

Recently I've been seeing this guy and once I told him I wasn't ready for the physical part, he started to show these signs:
1. Doesn't text me when he's online. However replies when I reach out and says he feels bad for cancelling plans.
2. Makes plans for lunch and then cancels last minute even though whatever came up is something that people know in advance (important meeting for example)
3. Says he feels super bad and happy to hear from me and then disappears for two weeks. No text or call.
I know it's stupid to ask this when the signs are clear as day but we had a really strong connection and it makes me feel like I may have scared him off when I said I was ready. I don't know what I should do. I haven't blown up his phone. my last text was last week to ask if we were still meeting for lunch he scheduled but he never responded. I feel so mistreated and heartbroken. Please offer some helpful advice!
1 y
"Scared him off when I said I wasn't ready" is what I meant
2
0