1 y

Is it a jerk move to have sex with someone you know is in love with you, if you don't feel the same?

Say you just started dating someone you've known for several years. You haven't had the talk yet what "what are we," but you can tell this person is crazy about you. You like them alright, but you don't see a future with them. Is it a jerk move to have sex with them, knowing this? Or is it not a big deal since you haven't defined the relationship yet?
1 y
To be clear, I was the person who was in love with the guy. I blame myself for not discussing the relationship FIRST, but I do feel resentful at him too and I could never figure out why. I feel I have no right to be angry with him, since I consented to sex with him after all.

I was just so disappointed in him.. I thought we were friends, at the very least. We've known each other for so long. I thought he'd care about my feelings.
19
4