Have you ever been mistaken for the opposite sex?

There are people who look like the opposite sex and that can make things difficult in getting someone. I have been mistaken by others as being a man. I'm a woman and a proud woman. I feel comfortable being a woman despite the disadvantages of being a woman. Having periods suck and I don't doubt giving birth sucks too from a pain standpoint. I do enjoy however having the ability to someday grow a child inside of me and taking on the challenges that go with being a woman. I even enjoy knowing that while men complain about not being chased by women that I'm blessed to be chased by men.

• Yes
  • No

2022

Most Helpful Guy

• i was lost in the womens section of a department store, and a sales lady asked me "what are you looking for mam?"

although to be fair i had relativly long hair at the time and was wearing a slim fit shirt

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a very short haircut, and don't always dress girly, and, am openly queer, but, I'm married to a cisgender white male. I get mistaken for his little gay boyfriend often, until I start to talk or they get close enough to see that I have a feminine face and large tits lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE