How would you tell your girl that you want her to lose some weight?

Would you be straightforward or would you try to choose your words carefully?

234

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try to get her to exercise with me, and then I would just talk about fitness in general. But you have to lead by example. I've had girls say they would lose weight to be with me because I'm so fit. They do that because I actually walk the walk.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Just never make it a shaming or negative thing. That will kill her trust in you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her if she what’s to go to the gym with you... for fun or something.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE