Is it smart or stupid to put no pressure on the guy you like?

I e-mailed the guy I like and I told him if he was busy - I would not care if he did not reply to my e-mails. My friend says guys don't like me because I'm too nice.

825

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys want to be pursued, though most r not interested in a real relationship in those cases. But I think if don't try then u'll always wish u had. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. As the saying goes. But if u do wish to pursue be assertive. Let there no question as to ur intentions. Then if it don't work out, at lest u tried.