1 y

Guys, I got rejected by my guy friend and I need advice on how to get over it because I really liked him?

Basically I've been friends with this guy for a while. He's really sweet and funny and we always have a good time together. He had been dating this girl for about a year until around 2 weeks ago when they broke up. I've had a crush on him for a while now, and I wasn't gonna act on it at first, but in a moment of weakness I basically texted him and said "Hey I think you cute, I like ur values, but if you don't feel the same way we never have to speak of this again." and he responded with "I think you're really sweet and you're so fun to be around but I'm just in a really tough spot right now, and I just really don't want to be in a relationship and then make it awkward if it doesn't work out because I enjoy having you as my friend, and we're only in high school." so basically I just need advice as to how to get over this because it kind of sucks, aaaand he's in my 8th period everyday so thats not a lot of help either. :(
4