1 y

Is it wrong to go on a date with someone else that I'm interested in even though I've been crushing on another girl for months?

Basically, I somehow got a date with an old friend that I had been interested in at one point, not actually intending to ask her out. However, I've been crushing on another girl recently. The problem with that is I feel like I've gotten mixed signals from the crush, like I've admitted to be interested in her but never received any reply or rejection and she usually tries to keep in contact with me. The other girl however, has been a friend of mine for years and due to me randomly admitting an interest, she decided we should go on a date. Now I'm excited for this date but I'm not actively announcing it like I have in the past. So I'm wondering if it's wrong to pursue my friend since I'm unsure whether the crush is interested? (I think I know the answer but I'm just looking for other opinions)

0
3