1 y

Will a pretty, sexy, confident, slim / fit girl ever look and feel interest to date and have a relationship with someone chubby, lazy, anxious?

I wonder if I am missing opportunities out in my day to day life.

As stated in the question I wonder if a girl like that would basically be available to meet someone like me.

As sometimes I happen to find eyes staring at me and then the girl either looks away or blushes rarely both.
I wonder if I am missing something by not approaching and talking to them, the rare moments of dare that I enjoy I have some conversation I get even some complements like about my open mindset... is this just politeness?
I wonder how to tell someone I get interested in that I am interested in?
I have no friends to advise me in this as most people seem to think I am a playboy... and my daily life is mostly getting out of my home to work and then back again.
I feel terrible in social interactions I don't look for acceptance I just want to go home, people ask things about me and I feel even more terrible if I answer them including when they seem to make complements...

How do I get over this? I feel like I don't know anything about this and looking back in my life everyday that passes I feel less that I have had experiences in my life and more like it was all dreaming.

How can someone like me if I seem to not be able to do it myself?

I don't accept who am I
I am not proud of myself
I would stay in the same room with myself if I could leave.

Everyone seems to look at this as depression it might be. But since childhood? What about the things that others saw before and lead to something? Really I didn't do anything more than I said... but I am not unexperienced.

Thanks in advance if someone replies.
2