1 y

Am I the issue?

I'm seeing this guy and we been together for couple weeks. I went to the house the other night and we made out in his bed and we almost had sex but when he asked to take off my pants I said no. And it was fine we just cuddled and made out. That was a couple days ago. He barely texts me and that's kinda usual for him... he's not a big texter... he rather call. But when I text him I can barely get a conversation out of him. We go to the same school and we have a class together. We usually walk together to lunch and we did but he barely said a word and he didn't hold my hand. He's just been acting weird. So I decided not to talk to him or text him until he does. I'm not gonna keep trying if he's not gonna try and make an effort to be in this relationship. Am I making the right decision? What do u think is his problem? Do u think he thinks it's just awkward?
1 y
I found my answer to this question, sadly. I ended up texting him and he told me he didn't want a relationship anymore... he dumped me. His excuse was that he wasn't ready for a relationship... (that's what they all say). But thanks to everyone who answered :)
Am I the issue?
11
1