Where's the best place to go on a first date?

How I wish I could add more to this list, but it only goes up to 7 šŸ˜…šŸ¤·

• Where's the best place to go on a first date?Movies
    Vote A
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Dinner
    Vote B
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Walk in the Park/Beach
    Vote C
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Amusement Park/Aquarium
    Vote D
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Camping/Stargazing
    Vote E
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Watch a live sporting event/Concert
    Vote F
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Other (Zoo, Skydiving, Coffee, Night Swimming, Festival, Haunted House, Skating/Ice Skating, etc.)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First dates need to be conducive to conversation and getting to know each other, while not being to demanding. And it depends greatly upon the girl Iā€™m taking out. I tend to like romantics, so a wine and dine with a walk in the park afterward usually works well

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted other because I think that coffee, a festival, etc. could be nice settings too but my other votes would be going for a walk, amusement park, etc.
    I think that a first date should be engaging/fun but you should have opportunities to really talk and listen to each other. The focus should be the other person. The setting around you should help keep things lively.

It could be awkward to get that focus/interaction when you're in a movie theater/concer, and sometimes even while eating a meal.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• There are really a lot of great options, and I'd tailor it to her interests. I like outdoor activities in particular, but one of the best dates I had was going to a Daniela Mercury concert (Brazilian singer).

Hiking, going to the beach in the summer, a picnic, sporting events, a concert or musical performance would be at the top of the list, but if it's winter and she likes museums, I could certainly do some museum hopping and go for coffee and a meal afterwards.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me the first date is literally just coffee (I meet most women online). Basically it's like a pre-date to see if I could actually commit to an hour long dinner with her

1|1
    0|0
  • All of them are good except movies. in my opinion during movies the most interaction you'll both get is holding each other.

You don't get to talk and not very interactive.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think a meal and a walk are great first date activities

0|0
    0|0
  • Toys-R-Us or a similar store. Gotta know if our imaginations sync up.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• The camping is the most exciting one for me but I guess its not something you do on a first date. For example - you would need to know this person won't try to kill you or rape you so not a good idea for a new person you don't know that well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any sort of spot that allows for talking to get to know one another, let's you out of your comfort zone to let barriers down and bond with each other, and also allows moments to touch (brush shoulders, hold hands... est.) So things like a bar that has darts and a pool table, an amusement park, a skating rink... all provides moments to chat, allows you two to be free from that "formal feel" and gets you out of your comfort zone, as well as allows for moments of touch šŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
  • A simple walk makes for the best way to focus on getting to know the other person while avoiding the disasters of mess, excitement, and noise that other events have that will detract from your date. Save those for later!

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely NOT the movies. The idea is to interact with your date.. converse with them, get to know them, etc. Not to sit there and not pay attention to them.

2|2
    0|0
  • my idea of a first date is dinner then watch a movie... i think its important because there's more personal time and you're not do distracted with whats going on around you, you get to know more about each other without all the noise... definitely for a second date, go to an amusement park or sight seeing

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes