Where's the best place to go on a first date?

How I wish I could add more to this list, but it only goes up to 7 šŸ˜…šŸ¤·

• Where's the best place to go on a first date?Movies
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Dinner
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Walk in the Park/Beach
    Vote C
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Amusement Park/Aquarium
    Vote D
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Camping/Stargazing
    Vote E
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Watch a live sporting event/Concert
    Vote F
  • Where's the best place to go on a first date?Other (Zoo, Skydiving, Coffee, Night Swimming, Festival, Haunted House, Skating/Ice Skating, etc.)
    Vote G

1722

Most Helpful Guy

• First dates need to be conducive to conversation and getting to know each other, while not being to demanding. And it depends greatly upon the girl Iā€™m taking out. I tend to like romantics, so a wine and dine with a walk in the park afterward usually works well

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted other because I think that coffee, a festival, etc. could be nice settings too but my other votes would be going for a walk, amusement park, etc.
    I think that a first date should be engaging/fun but you should have opportunities to really talk and listen to each other. The focus should be the other person. The setting around you should help keep things lively.

It could be awkward to get that focus/interaction when you're in a movie theater/concer, and sometimes even while eating a meal.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE