Would you date someone who owns an AR-15?

• Yes
  • No

1932

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he seems pretty sane, I don't see any good reason not to. Nearly every man has a knife in his kitchen, or a car, or two good hands. If a man really wants to kill me, then I'll prolly just die. So, it really means nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love guns on a more technical level (the engineering behind it) and I would love to go on the range (I am too poor / don't want to spend my money on that). If it's for sport or just to own one the I would not have a problem with gun ownership. However, if it is for defence from intruders then I would consider that a negative, definitely.

• Cause an ar15 for defense is dumb, a pistol is a smarter choice

• I know. If he had a handgun for self defence, or any contraption built by Joerg Sprave, I would not mind. Nonetheless, those persons exist. After all, Obama wants to take our guns!