1 y

Can you make a person happy in the relationship if they are unhappy in life?

So I’m in a relationship with this guy and our relationship was awesome at first. All the love you could possibly get. Well it went down south whenever he started to get bothered by my stripping job even though he met me in there. Long story short I ended up quitting for him so I could be in a happy healthy relationship with him. (Btw I can’t help that I met my boyfriend in the strip club, it just happened) Well it seems like everything I do since we’ve been together he nags at me and complains about almost everything. It seems like no matter what I do he’s not happy and I try very hard. He started texting me less and less everyday. I’ve already talked to him and ask him if there’s anything I can do to help or what’s wrong. He told me he hasn’t been happy for years and that this is why his relationships never work because he’s so unhappy. I asked him why he gets into relationships and he says he hopes for the best in them and I’m just really hurt. I feel like my time has been a waste. Anyways the question is, can you even help make someone happy or do they have to fix themselves? Or is he just not happy with me or something?
2
0