Advice from guys that are in open relationship n more plz?

please if this isn't something you haven't done or you have a one sided mind do not reply to my post.Advice from guys that are in open relationship n more please ??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• seems like a troll post...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a open relationship. It's really fun as long as both of you are on the same line. In theory it seems like paradise, but you must have a certain way of thinking. Or it will be like hell

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Have u done it before?

• Show All
    • Yes most suck knowing your girl banging someone else. What do you think I should do? My girlfriend says I can get blow jobs but no sex. Should I have sex with other girls and just not tell her since she's agreed to blow jobs. We are not in a open relationship she just doesn't like blow jobs. So it's some other girls problem lol

• You're not in an open relationship. Not at all. She tells you this but she expects you to no do it (you know, passive agressive. behavior from women). And don't even think about fucking otherd without telling her, that's called cheating. Honestly, if it's only bj's you won't have any fun

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't get jealous because she'll probably get way more sex than you will

0|0
    0|1
    • Not in a open relationship

• Show All
    • Yes she won't bd

• Why doesn't she want to do it too

Recommended myTakes