Advice from guys that are in open relationship n more plz?

please if this isn't something you haven't done or you have a one sided mind do not reply to my post.Advice from guys that are in open relationship n more please ??

12

Most Helpful Girl

• seems like a troll post...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a open relationship. It's really fun as long as both of you are on the same line. In theory it seems like paradise, but you must have a certain way of thinking. Or it will be like hell

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Have u done it before?

• Yes most suck knowing your girl banging someone else. What do you think I should do? My girlfriend says I can get blow jobs but no sex. Should I have sex with other girls and just not tell her since she's agreed to blow jobs. We are not in a open relationship she just doesn't like blow jobs. So it's some other girls problem lol

• You're not in an open relationship. Not at all. She tells you this but she expects you to no do it (you know, passive agressive. behavior from women). And don't even think about fucking otherd without telling her, that's called cheating. Honestly, if it's only bj's you won't have any fun