1 y

Is he proud of me? Does he find me attractive and a good person?

Hello, so I have a quick question! My boyfriend and I just started to date a little over a month ago. And he's been great, he comes to pick me up (drives an hour to see me). Comes to the door to get me, pays for my meals, holds the door open for me. I wear classy clothing, nothing out of the ordinary I dress casual but nice. I am heavier. He even got me flowers (for V-day of course). I met his mom, and now going on a double date with his cousin and his girlfriend. I am pretty sure I am his first girlfriend, so he's pretty excited about me He told me he I have a great personality and that he loves my smile. So my boyfriend and I are going out this weekend with his cousin and girlfriend; double date woo! He texted me tonight, I told him "I can't wait to see you" and he said "I can't wait to show you off to my cousin" What does this mean? He finds me attractive? Does he seem to like me a lot? I am curious to why he said this!
4
1