What's your ideal body for a partner?

Just curious to see what different people are attracted to and if the stereotypes are true. Please be honest.
  • What's your ideal body for a partner? Girl: Thin
    Vote A
  • What's your ideal body for a partner? Girl: thin/curvy
    Vote B
  • What's your ideal body for a partner? Girl: thick/pear
    Vote C
  • What's your ideal body for a partner? Girl: plus size
    Vote D
  • What's your ideal body for a partner? Guy: Thin
    Vote E
  • What's your ideal body for a partner? Guy: athletic
    Vote F
  • What's your ideal body for a partner? Guy: plus size
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the girls are attractive to me its more about them be fitting of their shape if a skinny girl has a gut from just being unhealthy it's unattractive but my top tends to be athletic women of any shape

1|0
    0|0
    • that’s a good way of putting it

• Thank you i know there are a lot of reasons a woman can be heavier and they almost always are attractive to me I guess it's like an evenness if that makes any sence haha

• i so does make sense, a girl doesn’t always have control over her body structure, her bone density and all that.. don’t wanna pretend i know exactly what i’m talking about XD, but hope you get the idea :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get why less girls chose the plus size guy. In my experience chubby sex has always been the hottest haha and I've been in a long term relationship with a guy thin and naturally cut without trying... I think when you love someone though, their body type will become your favorite. But I do like some chub, preferably an extra 20-25 pounds.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I just want thin, because i'm thin. A decent amount of chest and butt would be great. Not a lot, not a little. It's important for me that we look like we belong together.

I don't want an anorexic, because i'm not excessively skinny. I don't want someone who's fat or chubby, because when we're together I would look like a stick and she would look like a blob. Large breasts may be sexy, but I don't want to be with a instagram model because i'm not one.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl who is fit or at least moderate in shape. Generally girls on dating sites who say they are "average" in their picture they are actually verging on overweight. But again I'm interested in a girl who takes care of her body and keeps herself healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • About 5'4" on the heavier side. Anywhere from 130-190 lbs preferably big boobs but not ginormous and the same goes for the butt but books and butt aren't that important. Well tbh no body shape is important to me but this is ideal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does anyone put body shape & size into finding a mate. I don't

1|0
    0|0
    • Body shape doesn't have to be an essential criteria but surely everyone has a preference.

• This is a thin curvy girl

1|2
    2|0
    • wish i had her body but it looks like she took out her ribs

• Show All
    • O how do I miss her. We were always doing things together and going places. I kind of lost my drive for a while after that. I got it back about a year later but I didn't start dating again for 6 more years. I was always hopeful she would find me.

• awww man that sucks. But the good news is there are more women out there. There is a great woman out there for you.

• Why are people so obsessed with super thin girls i dont get the appeal thin curvy or curvy pear even plus sized is way better in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • Black guys like girls with meat on their bones, white guys like super skinny girls that are athletic biuld with a little bit of muscle.

• Show All
    • Ok, thanks for your advice.

• Ya, no problem 🙂

• Second for girls if I have to pick. I don't really mind but that's an average body

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl plus size

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm gonna fuck whatever is in front of me. Ideal doesn't come into it got a average guy. like me!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both the curvy and plus size woman.

1|1
    0|1
  • Thin. Maybe between thin and curvy is good too

1|0
    0|0
  • Thin/curvy

1|0
    0|0
  • thin/curvy girl for me please

1|0
    0|0
  • Short thin petite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Option A

1|0
    0|0
  • thin with a great ass and boobs.

1|0
    1|0
    • If she's thin. there won't be a great ass or boobs 😂

• Show All
    • Yup, but you can have curves while being thin.

• yupp curvy doesn't mean fat

• Fat ass booty ;D Which is ''Thick and Pear''

1|0
    0|0
  • My cock fear none but i prefer No. 1

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick/pear and thin girl are a tie

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Somewhere in between plus size and athletic. Average, I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • His body is exactly how I'd want my partner to be. If he was taller it'd be perfect.

1|0
    1|0
  • I always like a thin person but doesn't mean that he is a gay or something, I just feel that I get easy with them.

2|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't have to be athletic, I'm more into the golden middle between "thin" and "plus size".

1|0
    0|0
  • Between plus size and athletic. I don't like skinny or TOO athletic guys. A little fat is nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • An average guy with muscles.

1|0
    0|0
  • Second guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all sizes

1|0
    0|0
  • guy thin