How expensive is a high maintenance love interest?

How expensive can your romantic interest be for dates and such before you start to think they are high maintenance?

(This question is set up in terms of any currency comparable to the USD, CAD, EUR, etc. Feel free the still play along with another currency and let us know the currency and comparison in what it buys in the comments!)
  • 0 - $99
  • $100 - $249
  • $250 - $499
    Vote C
  • $500 - $999
    Vote D
  • $1,000 - $4,999
    Vote E
  • Over $5,000
    Vote F
  • Over $10,000
    Vote G

530

Most Helpful Guy

• A
    but I think via profile photo you might get away with more... and if dedicated to a guy, motivated & enthusiastic... MUCH more

Most Helpful Girl

• If a person is unhappy unless the date is costing a lot... then that's high maintenance and rude AF...

If a guy is taking me to super nice dinners... where I'm from a tasting menu is often like $65 plus like $35 for a drink paring... But that wouldn't likely be a frequent thing. If he's doing it often then my god not only must he make a decent amount of money but he must really like me. I'd really appreciate it. Food is my favorite so... I've never had food cost more than 200 before ever... Not just for me.