How much of yourself do you reveal on the first date?

726

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fairly open to a point...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The basics

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 25

• As much as a person feels comfortable saying. I usually prefer if my date and I could talk more than just the superficial "first date" questions because I'm a very open person and sharing private information between each other is very attractive to me.

• I dont act or betray certain character to please her, so im just there to lay the ground rules whom she's dealing with before anything else. So ill reveal to her confident, charismatic, social, romantic, sweet, and smart side.

• Anything at least bit positive about what they want to know and I'll tell them the negative stuff later, if they want there to be 2nd, 3rd date.. However, I'd rather focus on them and ask questions.

• Too much apparently. According to a female friend, women like some mystery in a man and I seem to be too open from the get go, taking away the mystery and thus her interest.

• Mystery they say they like - yet intrigue can overshadow that, and has oftenly in my case. Of course, I'm so exotic that at some point they realize they're not in the same space-time.

• You eat differently, show your best sides, tell half truths etc Everybody sends their representatives on the first date.

• Not everyone. I typically let it all hang out. Scares them away so I can cross them off the list - except mostly it hasn't, they were so intrigued.

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 6

• Um... first date with my fiance? He was WELL aware, at the end, what he was dealing with lol

Like, this is me. Take it or leave it. Can't be wasting my time lol

On our first date I brought him to a pizza place and proceeded to eat my entire pizza and then part of his lmao

• I used to only share the good stuff & act really cute. Yet my first date with my current partner. I invited him to go shopping with me & clubbing after our coffee meetup. It's two of my favorite activities & when I'm most like myself. He said it was the best date he's ever been on & was immediately attracted to the confidence I exuded when I danced.

• With most guys I'm super shy and seem so standoffish and reserved that they think I am stuck up and disinterested. It's a rare guy who can pull me out of my shell right away.

My husband thought I was not interested in him for like the first year we were together, ha ha. I'm so lucky I have my looks and manners, or I'd never make it to a second date!

If a guy does get me out of my shell right away, then I have almost no filter and would probably tell them anything and everything. One of those guys is still one of my best friends. That guy is magic!

• Not so much lol like the stuff I feel is okay for a stranger to know but that's it

• not too much, but it also depends on how well you guys are vibing

• More from Girls
    1