Would you date yourself? Why?

By that I mean a replica or version of yourself. someone who is in the same physical or financial shape as you. Have the same political and spiritual believes...Would you date yourself? Why??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I'm too arrogant and sarcastic. I'd annoy the shit out of me. I'd never be able to get a straight answer to any question and I'm pretty sure I'd eat all of my other me's food too. Like all of it. Of course that wouldn't be the case if I chipped in once in a while with the food bills, but noo I'm too busy playing myself at video games. Great at sex though. So that's a positive.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh I wouldn't date myself lol. I have a problem where days I can be happy, sad, or mad. No one can't really handle my moods except for my mom and surprisingly my boyfriend. So the fact that I can't handle my own self. I can't date myself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Yes. Yes I would. Sometimes when I walk past a glass surface and see my reflection, I say in my head, "Well hello handsome! You heartthrob you!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I would know how to comfort the insecurities. Know how to help her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't coz I know I am a really really bad man šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah that's gay

2|0
    0|0
  • I guess I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got nobody but me, myself and I!

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm not gay, and I would feel lonely.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, way too boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm great

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm straight.šŸ˜œ

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm doubt it, know too much...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah... Im pretty awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not be able to bear him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm just that good!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gay, so I wouldn't date me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• totally

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, would be really fun. We would have the same interests in things so would be able to do loads of stuff together

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm pretty sure I would never talk to myself and make myself cry a lot. Also The Office. ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

0|0
    0|0
  • Iā€™d go to movies and hang out with myself, not date though

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck yes! I'm a catch.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm annoying, sensitive and weird

0|0
    0|0
  • id date the male version of me

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I would!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm too weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • No as two different person, it's like a balance. Being the same don't gel and won't get on. As you said political beliefs I prefer the same and financial just so it's fair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm like coffee

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes