1 y

What could be the reasons why generally girls that are very thick/curvy tend to date/marry black men? Is it really a race thing or something else?

I first thought it might be that they are not into other races but I mean... does that even matter? girls these days are not necessarily the brightest (no offense ladies) but Im quite sure most of them are not racist. Yet... almost always the very thick/curvy ones regardless of race end up dating or marrying black men. Now I would understand that if black men were the majority in this country, but they are not... they barely represent 15% of all men in this country so it has to be something else. What do you think?
Please be respectful and try to be honest. Im not asking this hoping for troll answers. Thank you very much.
And yes... I'm a white guy who happens to like very curvy/thick girls.
3
1