Is a bad kiss a deal breaker?

I’ve been seeing this guy for a month and we get along well, he treats me well, but the past few times I’ve seen him we’ve kissed and I haven’t liked it at all. After we madeout I was ready to leave so I did. Is this a deal breaker for anyone? Or should I consider still seeing him if the next few times the kisses don’t get any better and just put up with them? Has that worked for anyone else or did you regret staying with that person in the end?

525

Most Helpful Guy

• How important is the kissing to you? You should ask yourself. Will he work with you on something you do that he don't like? Maybe mention it to him lightly. I mean your not making out the whole time your with him , right? Is he that bad? That all the other things you do like about him. Won't out weigh his bad kissing? Could you like try to teach him how to kiss better. Ask him to try kissing a certain way. Try to kid around , playfully kid around and kiss him how he kisses you. See how he reacts. So his kissing so bad you can't deal with him. Not to be a digo. But that seems a little shallow...
    Nothing personal.

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is no chemistry or attraction then don't have to waste your time with him.