Is a bad kiss a deal breaker?

I’ve been seeing this guy for a month and we get along well, he treats me well, but the past few times I’ve seen him we’ve kissed and I haven’t liked it at all. After we madeout I was ready to leave so I did. Is this a deal breaker for anyone? Or should I consider still seeing him if the next few times the kisses don’t get any better and just put up with them? Has that worked for anyone else or did you regret staying with that person in the end?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• How important is the kissing to you? You should ask yourself. Will he work with you on something you do that he don't like? Maybe mention it to him lightly. I mean your not making out the whole time your with him , right? Is he that bad? That all the other things you do like about him. Won't out weigh his bad kissing? Could you like try to teach him how to kiss better. Ask him to try kissing a certain way. Try to kid around , playfully kid around and kiss him how he kisses you. See how he reacts. So his kissing so bad you can't deal with him. Not to be a digo. But that seems a little shallow...
    Nothing personal.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is no chemistry or attraction then don't have to waste your time with him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• No, because that's something you could learn to get better at with practice. I'd rather be with a bad kisser who is a kind and good person. Why? Because learning how to become a better kisser is far, far easier than leaning how to grow a soul or a conscience.

0|3
    0|0
  • No, i hate kissing cuz usually girls smell. Lol like their breath or just body in general lol but if their a bad kisser. Just dont kiss that often. Dont give up on someone for one fault. Remember you have faults too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, everything can get better with practice, especially if he hasn't really kissed before. If he has you can maybe critique his technique so that he can try to improve. If nothing else works and it really matters to you, let him down gently and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do people really make or break their relationships over minuscule things like this?
    Why not simply teach him how to be a better kisser?

0|2
    0|0
  • Haha no, I'd just laugh about it. When my girlfriend and I started dating in 10th grade we were horrible at kissing. Like it was REALLY REALLY bad😂 we would just laugh at each other about it, but now we would both say it's pretty good. We have now been together for 2 years and eight months. What I'm getting at is... if you truly like a person then a bad kiss (or multiple in our case) won't or shouldn't be a deal breaker. (In my opinion)

0|0
    0|0
  • Try and teach him what he's doing wrong, or what he's doing that turns you off. See if you can re-train him. I personally could not continue dating a bad kisser. It's too special for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • No a bad kisser can easily be taught go to passionately kiss but it might take a few tries.

0|0
    0|0
  • In initiation of the relation its definetly yes... if the first kiss was done after a long time in a relation then its no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! Kisses are suppose to feel fucken magical! ! Like so good to the point you want to know what else them lips do

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if you're stupid or just playing dumb. I'm guessing you never even talked to him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is perfect even if you found someone new you would also find some stuffs they might be awful with

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him he sucks at kissing and teach him what to do.

0|2
    0|0
  • Why is it that these days instead of being patient and practiceing together, you just dump and move on to someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't sweat the small stuff if he is a good guy then don't loose him or you might find yourself with a azhole that is a great kisser...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't break up with him... sounds like a great opportunity to teach him what you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a bad kisser is not a deal breaker, just practice will make perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went out with this girl and she was a wet sloppy kisser deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That's stupid.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not at all. Can be taught

0|2
    0|0
  • U can get better in kiss