1 y

I'm TOO independant?

I started dating someone and we're now "official" but I'm starting to realize since we started going out I've been falling way behind on my school work. I don't want to be alone forever so I'm trying to make it work and I really like him! But I'm a full time student and I have to take school very seriously for my career goals, and I want to start working soon, which would only make me busier. On top of that I need to reserve about an hour or two to the gym at least 4-5 days a week.
I feel like my life is very centered around myself (not to sound selfish or anything). I'm constantly doing things and going places alone and for some reason I like it. I rarely bring a friend along unless i feel like i 100% just want to relax and have a good time. Ever since I've started dating my boyfriend, I've been dedicating all this time to texting him and seeing him regularly, and when he's not around I think about him, which I find distracting... what do I do? I don't want to break up with him over this and I don't want to die alone...
I'm TOO independant?
2
1