1 y

I have a crush on my teacher, he’s definitely married and he’s probably 45?

I am 17 and I know this teacher almost for 5 years now, he has short dark brown hair, he’s huge and fat strong. This teacher always joke around me, we have lots of things in common, he don’t pick me in class because he knows I have problem understand his subject and he don’t wants to embarrass me, he always wrote lovely comments on my results, when my friends tease me in a good way he’s on my side and he told my classmates that I am his favourite student. There are lots of time that when he saw me sitting alone he just come next to me and have a conversation. Those are the conversation what have in common, we have 3 - 4 things in common. I find him attractive even tho he doesn’t have a good looking body but his features are just breathtaking, I like his brown eyes, I love how rough his skin looks. Mostly his top button of the collar shirt button is unbuckle and his tie is gone. I can kinda see his chest hair. What I wanna know is, does this teacher have a crush or interested on me even tho he’s married? (Plz be honest with your answer and please don’t think I am odd)
I have a crush on my teacher, he’s definitely married and he’s probably 45?
Add Opinion