Would you date a person that smokes weed?

This guy asked me out we were getting along great till he told me he smokes weed. I’m anti everything for the reason that two of my brothers smoked it for years and it ruined them. They had no ambition, you could tell when they didn’t have a joint cause they’re moodswings we’re horrible, always wasting money.

I’m a super healthy person that’s really ambitious and I’m thinking this guy doesn’t fit in with me. But he now keeps asking me out and he said that he doesn’t understand what my problem is that it’s a plant. I feel like I’m being a mean person cause I know it’s not the worst thing to do but I don’t wanna date a stoner.

What would you do or what is your view?
  • No I definitely wouldn’t date a stoner
  • Yes I would date a person that smokes weed
  • Other
    Vote C
  • I do smoke it so it wouldn’t bother me
    Vote D
  • I don’t smoke but it wouldn’t bother me if the person I’m dating smoked weed
    Vote E

3442

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me out it this way. Is it legal in the place you are in? No? Then no.
    Is he still responsible with his life? No? Then no
    If it is legal and he is responsible and respects your stance on not wanting to try it i would say it's worth a try. Anything else though and it's not worth the trouble.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i dated a person that smokes weed in the past for about 2 weeks before i couldn't deal with it anymore. his clothes smells, his room smells, you can smell it even outside the house when he opens his window from the second floor, everyone can smell weed coming from his body and giving us weird looks when we're going out, we were stopped and searched by cops on foot patrol 4 times within that 2 weeks, we can't even have a proper conversation because he's too high to think straight and tried to make me smoke weed with him once so i just dumped him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE