Why do some women go for bad boys or men who like to control them?

Anonymous
So I was dating this girl 3 years ago sadly her parents ended the relationship she is now dating a guy who is very control and for the love of god I can't understand why she staying with him. During our break up when we tried being friends she would tell me things like I feel like nothing but a sex object to him, he tried choking me as a sex thing but didn't ask me if I was ok with trying that. I have also heard from one of her close friends he was on n off with her and that he cursed her out badly for saying another boy was good looking. So why is she still with him? I known her relationship with him is a lot better then our relationship was since her parents will dad since her mom died loves him and don't try contacting her relationship anymore. She has 100% freedom with him something she always wanted, he was also her first took her v card blah blah and she goes on reap dates with him. Other then that I don't understand why she with him when this is how he treated her for along time, their relationship has gotten better but still controls her she gained weight for stress. Pss not trying to be a creepy I only known this because my ex told me and our friend took it upon herself to tell me all this information. When we dated things won't perfect since her parents control our relationship which my ex allowed it since she wanted to respect her parents. I do strongly believe we would most likely be married if her parents had made our relationship a living hell I was a good boyfriend but was a push over at time since my ex had a troubled passed I wanted to be understanding. I'm over my ex got a new girlfriend but just wondering why she dating someone that treats her like that? And why most girls will leave or hot fight for men who treat them with respected n doesn't control them.
1
1