Would you date someone who is in your league?

This person is just as attractive as you, makes around the same amount of money as you, has the same education level, is just as popular as you, has the same socioeconomic status as you
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't care if you believe in leagues or not
What I'm asking is in the question.
The question is, Would you date the person in the description?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol everyone said yes, almost every time I check gag its "how do I get the rich guy my to like me" or I want the hot girl, most people want what they can't have

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• There is no such thing as a league, love is the league and when it strikes, it doesn't matter who it is.

2|1
    0|0
    • It doesn't matter what you believe.
      My question is would you date the person in the description?

• I've dated somebody who said, I am out of their league... So there's that.

• I think "leagues" are a social invention and have no real meaning.

But yes, I would, though I'm not sure male and female attractiveness can be easily compared.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not that hard to compare
      A 5/10 man is on the same level as a 5/10 woman

• But different people disagree on what a 5 is for men or women. Probably a lot more than they disagree on 10's and 1's.

• Yup. Although I don't specifically look for that, I think it helps in terms of chemistry with superiority and inferiority. The main thing is personality chemistry though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no because i know what my faults and weaknesses are and i want somebody whos gonna help me push past my boundaries and limitations and exceed my exoectations in her

0|0
    0|0
  • The concept of leagues is 100% high school nonsense.

2|0
    0|0
    • lol. The concept isn’t. That’s why kids who go to Harvard don’t date State U scum

• Show All
    • Did you go to Harvard?

• Invited to do entrance exam - passed. Got a slot, but passed over by one.. so got my MBA in the UK. It was cheaper but not so prestigious... I agree it’s just a name - but an awesome door opener!🤫

• sure what reason is there no to?

I'd be just as njce and repectful as they would

but im not that popular as in popularity nor do i care much about how popular i am

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean yes I will go out with her but I am not interested in an LTR with any league for that matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would actually like some who has completed more education than me, I barely went to college and the rest was Navy training.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it me, or does this question make NO sense at all?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc I would same time since she would be my better half opposite. We still would have our different point of views.

0|0
    0|0
  • That actually sounds pretty close to perfect for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd be scared to find a girl who is just as sarcastic as I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm i usually aim for girls who are out of my league

0|0
    0|0
  • Statistically speaking, if I wanted to date, that's all who's available to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not good looking so I dont know what that would look like in girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd ever make any of these points a basis for such a decision.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would most certainly not date someone as popular as I am.

• I don’t believe in leagues

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't date ugly chicks

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? I'll be with a smart girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not they can only say no !! lll

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• Sure, i'd also date someone above my league or below my league, if i connect with someone then why not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very difficult for me to find someone I like that is in my "league" if these set the league standards. When it comes to education and wage the guys in my league are old enough to be my grandfather or really geeky. What i would call "my league" is someone that brings something good to the table, this doesn't have to be finances, work or looks but rather he makes my life better in some way. I don't mind being the breadwinner I don't work for money I work because I enjoy it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course because I will be comfortable with him and would be the type I would want to settle down with. I believe my boyfriend is sorta the same as me, except for money wise. Other than that we are completely the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing as absolute leagues that are chiseled in stone. One person's loser is another person's soul mate.

0|2
    0|0
  • This is not fair, the extremely attractive, wealthy, highly educated, extremely popular voters have it easy here

0|0
    0|0
    • This is a joke I forgot to put a smile emoji at the end or Lol tho my bad :)

• I find weird the way some people define "leagues" for their dating life. Do you even know what love is?

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you even need to ask? shouldn't this be the ideal situation?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, this way no one feels like like they’re dating someone better or worse. It’s the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is above me in a few ways. More popular , makes more money, older

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know how to compare attractiveness but i only go for the hottest boy i can find

0|0
    0|0
  • Pokemon League?

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems like that would be ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s preferred lol