• I like dating
    51%(20)60%(64)Vote66%(44)
  • I don't like dating
    49%(19)40%(42)Vote34%(23)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, I only go on dates in anticipation that it may lead to a serious relationship.
    I don't do casual sex, friends with benefits, or anything like that, so it's not like I'm looking to hook up with some girl.
    Relationships are enjotable for me, I love having someone to connect to, share life with, cook awesome meals for and surprise them with sweet desserts. It's always more enjoyable to me, to do fun things with someone other than myself.
    Then the physical dates are fun as well, so many things to do and places to see to include road trips with my girl (when I have one) and the pup.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I need to do it if I want to find a boyfriend, but I don't enjoy it. I find it very stressful.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

What Guys Said 30

• Dating as in going out with someone like my gf? Or dating to find a gf? I enjoy dating my girlfriend - spending time together, going places etc... only have had 2 gf's and never really have been prospect dating... the two just sort of happened... not sure if I am making sense so I will stop... lol :)

3|0
    0|0
    • Dating to find a girlfriend.

• Ah ok - thanks - and yeah, I don't think I'd like it if that was a mission - so far been lucky and the 2 gf's I've had just sort of happened...

• I absolutely detest dating. Maximum investment, minimum returns. And it takes so much effort. Not worth it at all, in my opinion. Yeah yeah, people say I haven't met the right person and all that crap. Whatever. Doesn't even matter anymore.

1|2
    0|0
    • I too am weary of being told there is a potential partner that doesn't exist in real life.

• @Wwwyzzerdd
      Yes, people always say the same shit. The woman who really understands me and accepts me with my flaws, while also appreciating the good stuff I have to offer (I have plenty), does not exist. Period. If she does, then she is either taken, married or unavailable.

• Exactly the same outlook at have at this point. They think they are helping but in reality it's depressing, like being told "try harder!" when you are already giving 100%.

• Not really when I am new with the girl I'm tight and nervous and then after the date I lool back if it went well then I enjoy it when it's over with already LOL

1|1
    0|0
  • well i never dated but i enjoy making girls uncomfortable
    so i am pretty sure i will enjoy dating as long as i do not come across some weirdo as my date...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think this is one of the most interesting activities for humans, it is a very nice way to meet new people, new cultures and learn from these people experiences.

1|0
    0|0
  • The part where you look for someone and go on first, second date to find out if you want a relationship? Nope, hate it, like the part after it though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Each person is a new world to explore, not just themselves, but their reactions to me, and mine to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, I would be perfectly happy skipping over the first few awkward dates BS

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate "dating", at least the part about meeting people, first dates, and so on. If I could skip that early stuff and fast forward to the part I'm comfortable with someone, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • The cute, the psycho, and the "yes" to everything (boring would've been rude so I'll say that instead). All summed up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Iv never even been on a date but I hoo wouldn’t want to date someone to see if I like them, I want to date them because I like them and I think intimacy is an important part of dating

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it when I meet a girl I really like who likes me back. Then it's exciting, and thrilling, and gives me butterflies just anticipating our dates.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fucking hate it.

Going through people just to find one that doesn't turn me off immediately is like a waste of my time being uncomfortable around strangers I'm not going to date again.

Then there's all the expectations she has. She has her own money but expects me to pay for the date. She doesn't carry the conversation, I have to. She expects me to be well groomed, handsome, make a decent salary, charming, while she (in my experience) BARELY put any effort in.

Dating seems really one sided.
    Having no potential partners I gave up on dating since I see it as a waste of my time and money.
    I'm a lost cause.

1|0
    0|0
  • The time we see each other off... And i m in my study room😝

1|0
    0|0
  • Seeing how nervous she is on the first date since she hates it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like the phase of getting into a relationship more than be in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Keeps me busy from stress
    But sometimes dating itself gets stressful

1|0
    0|0
  • Meeting new people, exploring different viewpoints, discovering different interests. Dating is wonderful

0|0
    0|0
  • If I can give anyone at least a smile and say that you r not alone then indirectly I'll b happy

1|0
    0|0
  • the cuddles man, also like a close person to trust and have fun with

1|0
    0|0
  • With the right person it’s lots of fun

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dating and trying new things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mehh, i dont, mainly because i dont get many dates

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Company

0|0
    0|0
  • getting it in

0|0
    0|0
  • The sex, obviously. Best thing about dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once we are comfortable with each other

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure some people do

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi how r u

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• It's too exhausting I just want to skip all of it and meet the right person 😂. Been hurt to many times.

2|1
    0|0
  • People who like it tend to be better at it than people who don't. lol. I like it, despite being sometimes "bad" at it. ie. guys liking my body, but not my personality.
    I've met a lot of interesting people with different viewpoints. I'm naturally curious, and don't really care about what people think of me until I've invested some time 5-6 dates. There's definitely a learning curve, but once you get over it, its just fun to explore the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • There was a point in my life that I did, but I much prefer being with one person I know well than constantly trying out a new relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just recently got in the dating game and I really enjoy get to know him and go out with him

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't be bothered tbh. Too much shit to do.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do but I do 1 nightstands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like dating

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I enjoy good company.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s dumb. If you like them they might not like you back and the other way around. When they don’t seem interested in you it makes you feel bad about yourself and it sucks to feel like that after each date. If they do like you and you don’t like them it’s kinda awkward and you feel bad for them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes if the guy is decent and not someone who walks into girls lives to get attention, take and not give, and downright string you along. When it’s good it’s great. But after awhile, when you kiss many frogs, you wind up feeling discouraged

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes