Does anyone actually enjoy dating?

If so, what do you like about it?

• I like dating
    51%(20)60%(64)Vote66%(44)
  • I don't like dating
    49%(19)40%(42)Vote34%(23)

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, I only go on dates in anticipation that it may lead to a serious relationship.
    I don't do casual sex, friends with benefits, or anything like that, so it's not like I'm looking to hook up with some girl.
    Relationships are enjotable for me, I love having someone to connect to, share life with, cook awesome meals for and surprise them with sweet desserts. It's always more enjoyable to me, to do fun things with someone other than myself.
    Then the physical dates are fun as well, so many things to do and places to see to include road trips with my girl (when I have one) and the pup.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I need to do it if I want to find a boyfriend, but I don't enjoy it. I find it very stressful.