Guys, do you find athletic girls or curvy girls more attractive?

• Guys, do you find athletic girls or curvy girls more attractive?Athletic
  • Guys, do you find athletic girls or curvy girls more attractive?Curvy

740

Most Helpful Guy

• I find athletic to be more attractive however your sample pictures are pretty skewed. The athletic girl is more slim and most "curvy" girls are not that skinny. Not that she's skinny but by no means overweight and a lot of the curvy girls that people refer to are overweight.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You're right I should have used better examples, I guess what I meant to ask is whether guys prefer a girl with a nice body but not voluptuous, or a girl with a bit more fat but with breasts and a butt?

Most Helpful Girl