Guys, do you find athletic girls or curvy girls more attractive?

• Guys, do you find athletic girls or curvy girls more attractive?Athletic
    Vote A
  • Guys, do you find athletic girls or curvy girls more attractive?Curvy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find athletic to be more attractive however your sample pictures are pretty skewed. The athletic girl is more slim and most "curvy" girls are not that skinny. Not that she's skinny but by no means overweight and a lot of the curvy girls that people refer to are overweight.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You're right I should have used better examples, I guess what I meant to ask is whether guys prefer a girl with a nice body but not voluptuous, or a girl with a bit more fat but with breasts and a butt?

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• I prefer the slim girl. I'm not into larger breasts and asses so I'd choose the athletic girl over the curvy girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell from a still, especially if they're in different positions and backgrounds and clothes. I could go for either of those two examples though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy girls are future fat women. Athletic all the way.

3|2
    4|0
    • Truth, in many cases. Lol at all the people downvoting you for saying the truth. Makes no sense.

• Athletic is more impressive to me. The woman has put more work into herself

3|1
    0|0
  • Both. There is no "either." A short, slim, athletic girl with a tight well-toned ass and decent tits is what we all want. The non-betas, anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • How can I possibly pick a favorite. Those are both really sexy female body types.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well yeah, both THESE girls are, but "curvy" is often a synonym for "fat," unfortunately.

• Some people try to stretch the definition of curvy, when they really mean full-figured or obese. I’m talking about women who have curves in all the right places.

• Yeah except people (usually girls, but some guys) will still call a female like THIS "curvy," because they don't want to say "fat" and hurt someone's feelings:
      encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

As such, the word curvy is bad and has no substance. Since people use it erroneously.

• I would have to say athletic. Because curvy can easily step in obesity zone pretty quickly.

0|3
    2|0
  • The body of the athletic one is really nice, not the biggest fan of the face/hair 😊 The second girl is decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally i'd say curvy, but not Kurvy. Aka K for Kim Kurvy, ewwww.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't think athletic and curvy are options that exclude each other xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Both equally, I do not feel more attraction to one or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want curvy girls. I'm into women with big tits, a big butt, thick thighs. They tend to handle a big dick better than the thinner ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|2
  • I'm a leg man so naturally I'm going for athletic where the legs are sexiest

0|1
    0|0
  • Athletic to be honest with you now that I think about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume that your category is one of them? Which one are you

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely athletic women...

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic wins here but both pics are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I much prefer athletic women.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Who cares what guys like they’ll fuck you over either way

4|0
    0|0
    • You mean "fuck you" or "fuck you over?" Different things. Because yes, there are betas out there that will fuck anything that walks, whether it's attractive or not.

• Well when you put it that way then both “fuck you”’s will work

• Yeah I suppose so.

• Both look good. A girl can be fit AND curvy, which is the ideal combo in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm bisexual and I've always liked curvy girls physically wise anyways.

1|0
    1|0
  • A Kardashian really? Can't go much faker. Real curvy women are usually heavier. So I'd go for athletic. Or athletic with nice boobs and butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why isn't it a skinny option? In my country it's what is preferred.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one is not curvy. That's called skinny

0|0
    2|1
    • I think the term curvy is to highlight a woman's potential to give birth to healthy children. Science has proven that the physical attraction for opposite genders comes from our desire to find a mate that will produce healthy children. The curves on a women usually refer to the larger than average butt, wider hips, and plump breasts. Any more fat on other area's of the body are considered excessive and undesirable.

• Show All
    • As that guy^ said, in proportion to her own waist, she is curvy. Stop comparing yourself to other women. You'll be a lot happier.

• @SupremeDieu
      People who are unhealthy lifestyles have a unhealthy physique, that's the law of life. People who make claims that it's genetics or they can't help are just making excuses.

It's like with any competition. People will make excuses like, oh he only won because he was born to be good at this. Or, let's give everyone a trophy because everyone in a winner. This is all nonsense. Only the best get the trophy because they are suppose to encourage others to work hard and become the best. When we start rewarding people just to make them feel better, we are giving them no incentive to actually work on their lives and become better.

If you fail a math test, it's because you didn't study. And if the teacher just let's everyone pass, no one will try to learn more advanced math. Stop letting the F's in class get a pass.

Recommended myTakes