Does it seem desperate if a girl hits a guy up?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (comment below)
    Vote C

1860

Most Helpful Guys

• Not at all. I think many guys would be happy if more women made the first move. There are plenty of things that can seem desperate, but that sure is not.

Now, I think that for a guy, learning to accept that men will normally have to make the first move is part of being successful, but it's always relieving when a woman goes against the norm and moves first.

Are you considering hitting a guy up? If he seems interested, by all means, go for it.

"She's cool and pretty and funny, but it was a huge turn-off how she hit me up instead of waiting for me to hit her up," said no guy ever.

• It's surprising.
    This shows some social disjunction.
    Every body is okay to say ni (and many men would answer they'd like it, if asked),
    BUT
    Anygirls are doing it. Just waiting.
    It seems girls don't agree with their own answer... Why? I don't know... :-s

Most Helpful Girls

• Hell no, girl if you want something you have to get it. Just don't chase a guy, like tell him your interest and if he isn't interested let it be and don't run after him

• I don’t think is a sign of desperation.
    Only confident women do it.
    I’m always making komg the first move. So I’m kinda tired of not getting the same amount of attention back.
    I’ve been trying to contact my friends and also hang out with them but none of them been initiating conversation lately and every chance they have (availability) they never try to see me so. I’m just going to move on from that and find new homeboys and/or crushes 🤷🏾‍♀️