Do you find swearing a turn off?

I don't like it. Unless you're angry or frustrated, I don't see the point in including swear words in normal conversations.
  • Yes
  • No

1544

Most Helpful Guys

• I really don't care if I'm with a girl who cursing constantly, lol.
    Education and class has nothing to do with with if someone curses or not.
    I grew up in the Northeast, graduated college and have worked my dream job already.
    I'm currently living in the South, and there are people who are bible thumpers who never curse but are dumb as rocks, so I think it's all about preference. Not everyone is an idiot here, I'm just using it as an example to point out that it has nothing to do with education.

• Yes.
    I understand the feeling, when you are mad cursing can come naturally but if you are just someone standing nearby and you see someone start cussing and getting upset, it is very off putting. Letting out one curse if you stub your toe vs. someone who just cusses all the time for no reason in regular conversation to me is a turn off. I'm attracted to feminine women, to me, cursing and coarseness is kind of a masculine thing. A woman who curses a lot for now reason gives off an unappealing masculine vibe. For me it is a turn off.

Most Helpful Girls

• It's a huge turn off. For me it say the person can't control his mouth and there's no point in swearing even when you're angry.

• My dad used to swear like a sailor and in my house we could say whatever we wanted growing up so I think that effects how I think of it, i honestly never give it a second thoughy when someone swears