When did you realize you were in love?

For me it was right after my junior prom when I went out with 2 of my best friends Danny and Duncan and then later that night I realized it I was in love with Duncan and I finally truthfully admitted it to himWhen did you realize you were in love?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I was 11 and swimming in a public pond, and then I saw her, she looked so good that I got pretty nervous... after ten years of best friends I asked her for a relationship when I was 21... it was wonderful, but only in the first year... while I was thinking about marriage, she planed the breakup... was not a nice end, now we dont talk anymore to each other and I can't step out of the wheel, every day I look at the clock at 21:21 and 22:21 (10 years long we talked over phone at this time, every day straight) and I hate that

1|0
    0|0
  • The first time when I jerked off back when I was 13... I fell in love with my left hand
    I've been faithful to it ever since
    šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Cute rabbit by the way

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I realized I was still going to make dinner for him when I came home, even though he pissed me off and was acting like an asshole. When I still called him "Baby" or "Babe" when I'm upset. Or when I realized I wasn't trying to be right. I was trying to find a solution to our problems. That moment when it's two am and you've both been through hell and you ask him if he wants left over ice cream and cake when you go on your trip down stairs. When you don't see yourself with anyone else. They're it. You're bound to them like blood. That's when I knew at least.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Cute bunny and I realized that I was in love when I met this girl from my 1st period class and we started hanging out at lunch and we had some things in common and we would both initiate touching. We laugh together, make jokes together, and get lunch at school (sometimes).

1|0
    0|0
  • This image has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

1|0
    0|0
  • After talking to my current girl for two months and knowing this is the girl I want to spend my life with no other women will do everything I have done in life was only a prologue to meeting her

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm a libra, and libras get their first crush pretty early, so...
    I first fell in love at 7, with one of my classmates.
    Stupid thing

1|0
    0|0
  • When i "go blind" and people tell me that i changed all of a sudden.

1|0
    0|0
  • When a person's thought occupied too much space in your brains

1|0
    0|0
  • When I meditated daily for weeks on my life, and no matter what I envisioned, she was always the epicenter of all it's goodness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is this šŸ˜Š?

1|0
    0|0
  • Is Duncan the Rabbit?

1|0
    0|0
  • What's with the squirrel picture?

1|0
    1|0
  • What happened?

1|0
    0|0
    • well we got together it will be our anniversary tomorrow

• Duncan seems to be a handsome man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Then after that how did it go for you and Duncan?

1|0
    0|0
  • Is that a rat?

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhh like after half a year

1|0
    0|0
  • i want that bunny

1|0
    0|0
  • Get the rodent out of here

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not in love

1|0
    0|0
  • When I ate pizza for the first time

1|0
    0|0
  • And did it turn out well for you?

I recently fell in love for my friends with benefits. I don't know when exactly it happened, but when I started seeing and hearing from her less often, I started to really miss her, which was my first sign. Then when I confessed them, and she didn't feel the same and ghosted me, the hurt and heartbreak was unbearable, and I realized then the true extent of my feelings for her. I think I fell really hard for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• When I kissed his cheek and saw his shy face for the first time was when it happened. He tilted his head down, looked up at me with wide eyes, then tried to avoid eye contact, while being unsure of whether to speak or smile. It was absolutely adorable - He looked so innocent and sweet, and I knew just from that how much he cared, and how much I cared about him.

However, actually accepting my feelings is a different story - I couldn't accept that I was in love until a few months later, last December. šŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • It happened while I was working out of state. I saw something that my boyfriend liked and all of a sudden it just hit me and I couldn't stop smiling like crazy and I couldn't sleep I stayed up all night and morning. I honestly didn't care I had to work the next day. I was just to happy to sleep and knowing that I was in love with him just made everything so great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like the second date šŸ˜¬ I freaking love my boyfriend so much šŸ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg your bunny is the cutest, Iā€™m in love

1|0
    0|0
  • Bunny

1|0
    0|0
  • At age 15 I was really in love it hurt me deeply.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not remember

1|0
    0|0
  • My heart in love

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I never actually knew it when I was in my relationship until we broke up and it really hurt me and I didn't expect it to hurt as it did, and we made a bond very hard to break and a year passed and I was still comparing everyone with him, I knew I love him until he was gone

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes