When did you realize you were in love?

For me it was right after my junior prom when I went out with 2 of my best friends Danny and Duncan and then later that night I realized it I was in love with Duncan and I finally truthfully admitted it to himWhen did you realize you were in love?

1026

Most Helpful Guys

• I was 11 and swimming in a public pond, and then I saw her, she looked so good that I got pretty nervous... after ten years of best friends I asked her for a relationship when I was 21... it was wonderful, but only in the first year... while I was thinking about marriage, she planed the breakup... was not a nice end, now we dont talk anymore to each other and I can't step out of the wheel, every day I look at the clock at 21:21 and 22:21 (10 years long we talked over phone at this time, every day straight) and I hate that

• The first time when I jerked off back when I was 13... I fell in love with my left hand
    I've been faithful to it ever since
    šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Cute rabbit by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• When I realized I was still going to make dinner for him when I came home, even though he pissed me off and was acting like an asshole. When I still called him "Baby" or "Babe" when I'm upset. Or when I realized I wasn't trying to be right. I was trying to find a solution to our problems. That moment when it's two am and you've both been through hell and you ask him if he wants left over ice cream and cake when you go on your trip down stairs. When you don't see yourself with anyone else. They're it. You're bound to them like blood. That's when I knew at least.