People on Tinder, how many do you swipe right on?

40%? 1 out of 10? Everyone? Nobody? How many do you estimate you swipe right on?

Obviously, if you don't use Tinder you shouldn't answer.

830

Most Helpful Guy

• I swipe right on 40% maybe higher if I feel depressed that I'm not getting matches.

Out of 2 years on being on tinder and having probably over 200 matches and chatting with maybe 75% of them and actually getting a reply back. I think I only went on about 3 or 4 dates. That lead to nothing.

Mainly if I saw my type or they had an interesting bio I would swipe right most of the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably less than 10% of the people I see. It's hard for me to find anyone interesting when no one writes a bio. You can't really tell much about someone's personality based on their pictures.