People on Tinder, how many do you swipe right on?

40%? 1 out of 10? Everyone? Nobody? How many do you estimate you swipe right on?

Obviously, if you don't use Tinder you shouldn't answer.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I swipe right on 40% maybe higher if I feel depressed that I'm not getting matches.

Out of 2 years on being on tinder and having probably over 200 matches and chatting with maybe 75% of them and actually getting a reply back. I think I only went on about 3 or 4 dates. That lead to nothing.

Mainly if I saw my type or they had an interesting bio I would swipe right most of the time.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably less than 10% of the people I see. It's hard for me to find anyone interesting when no one writes a bio. You can't really tell much about someone's personality based on their pictures.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I don't even look. I just repeatedly and rapidly tap the like button until I run out of swipes. Out of 500 swipes, I might get one match. So, it is not in the best interest of my time to be picky in advance when I can just decide after I get a match. I believe most men do this.

0|1
    1|0
  • I have tinder gold for like a whole month and last night I just swiped for like a bunch of people like I did it without even looking lol. But out of 10 it may be like 4 or 5. Which explains why I don't really ever get matches. But hey, swipe right til u get it right.

0|0
    0|0
    • So what happens if you get matched with some of those you didn't even look at? Are you interested in them anyway?

• Show All
    • Maybe they're expecting you to message them.

• Ikr. It's just complicated idek why I keep tinder, don't even think I'm gonna find anyone on there honestly.

• I'd say 1 out of 15 or 20, most of the ones in my area either have a tongue or nose piercing so no, are not the size I prefer so no, or have no bio

0|0
    0|0
  • 5%... I live in a pretty big city with a lot of pretentious brats. One girl who live with her parents told me I'm an undateble shit... I got an house and do a good salary. (upper middle class)

0|0
    0|0
  • i never counted but i think i swipe more left than right overall.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1/100. Tinder seems to most people to cut through over half the bullshit you have with other dating websites.

But when your profile is judged upon appearance of photos and one sentence, it's just not enough.

Over half the girls have 10 photos of themselves from the shoulders up, and have half a sentence to describe themselves.

Tinder is the perfect place for choosing a date if all you care for is appearance. And even then the photos themselves don't show unhealthy eating habits. And so guys only swipe right on confident profiles where the girl doesn't have photos that hide unhealthy eating habits.

Tinder is crap, statistics behind it are damaging. Something like 70% of guys competing for 10% of girls. And women make up the majority of Tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men swipe right on every girl that isn't ugly, then choose from the girls who matched with them. It's the best tactic for men.

0|0
    1|0
  • Im very picky lol.
    I want to see effort in a Profile so i at least have some Ground where i can find similarities. Maybe 1 out of 20 or so

0|0
    0|0
  • I've swiped right on every single woman until I run out of likes for shits and giggles. For about every 3 times I hit the cap, I get one match 👌👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys swipe right about 98%
    Women swipe right about 0.98%

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get matches. And when I get one they don't reply... I assume then that I was a swipemistake

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess when I was using the tinder I swipe right every profile with a picture of female 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone. let them do the matching, saves me effort :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 80% most profiles have little to say about the real person.

0|0
    0|0
  • l dont us tinder grinder lot of germs on those sites

0|0
    0|0
  • Luckily, I don't need Tinder.

0|0
    1|1
  • Tinder is garbage

1|1
    0|0
  • Ok, then I'm not going to answer... oops😂

0|0
    1|0
    10 in total

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 1 in 50

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• When I was on tinder I would swipe right probably like one out of every 20. I had to lower my standards because most guys on tinder are either unattractive or douchebags. I luckily found an amazing man on tinder and now he’s my boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably like one in fifty? I’ve gone off tinder because I find t boring but I’m also not looking for a hookup but I feel it’s easy to tell who is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 40-50%

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone that I find semi cute and don't know.

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably like 1% come to think of it!! 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use tinder but want to answer.

0|1
    1|1
  • I've actually calculated this and I normally swipe right on 4-5%.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes