What do you think about polyamorous relationship?

1125

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not for me, and some people use it as an excuse because they're turned on by being with people other than their partner, and that type of relation ship has no consequences so long as you don't lie because you don't have to, In the past I wanted this for my partner because I didn't believe they'd ever be satisfied with me or not curious about other people and it felt like a guarantee to happen, just because everyone gets bored eventually, and I never want to be the thing someone settles for.
    There may be a more positive reason, such as they really aren't satisfied by their partner or just enjoy living spontaneously, I however have an inferiority complex and would instantly believe the other person was better and let them be with that person

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like it and can make it work- Go head.
    As for myself its no; I dont do sharing.