What do you think about polyamorous relationship?

What do you think about polyamorous relationship?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not for me, and some people use it as an excuse because they're turned on by being with people other than their partner, and that type of relation ship has no consequences so long as you don't lie because you don't have to, In the past I wanted this for my partner because I didn't believe they'd ever be satisfied with me or not curious about other people and it felt like a guarantee to happen, just because everyone gets bored eventually, and I never want to be the thing someone settles for.
    There may be a more positive reason, such as they really aren't satisfied by their partner or just enjoy living spontaneously, I however have an inferiority complex and would instantly believe the other person was better and let them be with that person

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like it and can make it work- Go head.
    As for myself its no; I dont do sharing.

3|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I haven't tried it, so probably not the beat person to answer.

However, like all relationship, as long as everyone is equal I don't see why it wouldn't work. There would have to be rules. Are you talking about a couple having sex together with someone else or one member if the couple having sex with someone else?

1|0
    0|0
    • Didn't u just ask me the same?

• Show All
    • I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to the gentleman who posted his opinion.

• I think you have a point. But add in that some couples are aroused by watching their partner have sex, plus lots of other kinks and maybe it would work? Lots of rules and trust. Maybe not even pay attention to the extra person?

• I don't think it's a real relationship I think it's more a selfish relationship

2|2
    3|0
    • Sharing love with more than one person. I think is everything less selfish.

• Show All
    • Probably wouldn't

• Calm down girl I am just teasing you

• Poliamory is simple a free card for cheating with hot people.

1|2
    1|0
  • 😂 It's interesting that so many on this thread seem to be against the idea, meanwhile having a "sidepiece" is trendy in today's society. With all the socially acceptable cheating that goes on, we've practically accepted the idea already. Some of you just prefer the less organized version because you can hide it. So to those of you in denial, its alright, just use protection.

1|0
    0|1
  • Not for me.
    I'd avoid any type of dating relationship with anyone who even remotely has these tendencies.

2|1
    0|0
  • It is evolutionarily advantageous for two women to share a strong provider rather than leave one womb to die with a weak fool. Hens why our male ancestors are comprised of only 50% of the male population.

1|1
    1|1
  • It's just an excuse so you don't feel like a hoe tbh lol it's just friends with benefits.
    It's not a REAL relationship if others are involved.

2|2
    1|1
  • I honestly don't have an opinion. What I don't like is all these self-rightous people acting like their feelings are based off of fact and are universal.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have to explain it then it's not a real thing

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it's fine if it's still a closed system, if it's an open relationship then it's not a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. I prefer to keep one woman happy at a time.

2|1
    0|0
  • whatever float's people boat, but im only interested in monogamous relationships

2|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I think it's more realistic then a monogamous one

2|0
    2|2
    • How?

• Show All
    • Look at the high and mighty Thot acting like she knows shit.
      Ok captain save a ho if ya must know, the reason I think monogamy is unrealistic is because women have no reason to commit to relationships outside of sentimental bullshit.

Women have zero reason to be faithful anymore and that's why I feel monogamy is unrealistic. Keep it polyamorois and the women has more options.

Sure you can talk all you want about how you want to keep relationships monogamous, but honestly you would be the first to cheat on your partner when things don't go your way.

So don't you DARE ever even think about judging me you self righteous disgrace of a human being.

• Lol you act like you know me. Sounds like you’ve been cheated on in the past, and for that I’ll respect your opinion and leave this conversation civil. I can’t imagine the pain one would go through being cheated on, and I hope I never do have to experience it. I personally just want one man in my life and no one else. The idea of anyone else disgusts me but that could be a rare feeling for other people. Good day Malik.

• I think it's great if all partners involved are fully informed and comfortable with it

1|1
    0|0
  • It works for some, not for others. I don’t mind it at all

1|0
    0|0
  • They can be some of the best relationship out there provided all parties are open and honest

1|0
    1|0
  • It's for people who want the security of a monogamous relationship and the fun of having flings.

0|2
    0|0
  • I hope you don't get an STD. Good luck.

2|2
    1|0
    • It's incredible, I ask an opinion and they think im asking about me. Like I give a fuck

• Oh and even you can get STD just from once. So I guess good luck.

• If it makes you happy do it.

1|0
    1|0
  • Under rated

1|1
    2|1
  • it's hard work :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could have such a privilege

1|0
    0|0
  • If it works it works

1|0
    0|0
  • It's normal in animals, alpha males harems. 80/20 rule. 80% of girls end up with 20% of guys

0|0
    2|1

What Girls Said 10

• Absolutely disgusting and unnatural. People who have them need psychiatric help

1|3
    2|1
    • Why would someone need help for being in a relationship with more than one person?

• Show All
    • Totally agree thottiana. If you aren’t ready for commitment why are you even in a relationship? To many sluts in this world

• Too many murders in the world.

• I'm polyamorous, always have been. I think it's great, though not without a bit more confusion sometimes, especially within a throuple as opposed to separate relationships.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's great if everyone involved agrees and is into it. I couldn't be in one personally I don't think.

3|0
    0|1
  • It's natural and normal for some people. It just depends on how many bonding hormones we produce in association with any one person. If it's enough to become addicted, then we are monogamous. If it's not then we need more partners.

Also, there' s no reason that one person cannot be in love with multiple other people and have full on relationships. Most people love their friends, love their kids, and love multiple relatives. It's the same deal but in romantic partners.

Esta bem para homens e mulheres <3 What part of Portugal are you from/in? My best friend is from Vidigal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t get how you can maintain/sustain more than one relationship. Like what?

2|1
    0|0
  • What they do in the relationship Is none my business sexual or not. It doesn't bother me

1|0
    0|0
  • They’re not for me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Not for me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yay !

2|1
    1|2
  • im good