Do you prefer a serious relationship or just flings?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Serious relationships, but it's hard to find anyone who wants that

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel that same way... but it's weird how so many people are saying serious on here, and yet no one is finding it lol

• Right! I'm definitely into serious relationships. Too bad nobody I seem to meet in real life wants one

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 34

• Serious 100%. I've tried the whole one night stand thing and it sucks. Honestly made me feel like trash

1|1
    0|0
    • You know, I'm honestly surprised with the number of people that aren't into the whole hookup culture. It really does come as a surprise

• I’m surprised too. I think it’s because I’ve noticed a lot of the people on here are either in highschool or out of college and most of the hooking up happens in college

• That's true lol.

• I like having fun first and it not being serious for a while and then getting serious with them if thay makes sense. Like have fun and make sure u like them and then have it turn serious

0|1
    1|0
  • When I was a teenager through 21 I prefered Serious relationships.
    When I turned 25 last year I still prefer serious but also a committed relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Serious relationship definitely. Flings are just so empty and meaningless.

1|1
    0|0
  • Serious relationships. I prefer emotional, mental and physical connection with a partner. Those factors make sex better than a fling. However, depends on the length of your fling and I've had a fling which turned into a serious relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never had a real fling but it sounds unfulfilling. Serious relationships have much more appeal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both involve ur mentality so... break up always break through u fling, swing, or relationship. Ask urself can u be that much liberal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious. I'm greedy and clingy and not one to share.

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious since my past ex-bf only want short-relationship. A$$ hole.

1|0
    0|0
  • A serious one. I don't really like games.

0|1
    0|0
  • A serious, committed relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t do flings, only serious relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious

1|0
    0|0
  • Serious.

1|1
    0|0
  • Serious

1|1
    0|0
  • Serious commitment

1|0
    0|0
  • Serious

1|0
    0|0
  • Serious relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Serious/committed relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • Serious relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 19

• I'm on the fence. I've had both and I can tell you each has its pros and cons. Right now I prefer something in the center, like a friends with benefits situation, but that's cause I'm very picky about who I want to get in a serious relationship ship with and so far my dream woman has eluded me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Well from experience I don’t want to put all my emotional eggs in one basket so I’m reserved and I go for casual ones. Even so, ultimately I would want a serious one but I don’t know if I can find anyone who would be into seriousness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had flings... I wouldn't knoe what they're like but I wouldn't mind trying one. I only had 1 serious relationship too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flings, fucks, one night stands, regular sex. I'm fucking 5 different women and I'm with a girlfriend and we couple swap as often can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only had 1 serious relationship to judge from... Idk? Serious? Would like to try a fling type thing though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious relationship is better for what we can share

2|0
    0|0
  • Serious. At this stage in my life, going from fling to fling is more trouble than it's worth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends how Good was the hookup I dated a girl for a year bc the sex was insane

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious

2|1
    0|0
  • Serious

1|0
    0|0
  • Serious relationships

2|0
    0|0
  • Pump and dumps !

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 50 years old so flings a part of life!

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious, I hate myself and my sentimental ness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious relation

0|0
    0|0
  • a serious one

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious relationships are the best way

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes