Will I ever be more than a pretty face and a sexy body?

I know that mother Nature was very kind to me I was fortunate with a beautiful face flawless complexion and a very proportionate sexy body as I was told.. I even became a fashion model I also meet and get approached by a lot of cute guys all the time I know I’m not that smart which is something I made peace with ! But one thing is missing all the time I miss the connection that comes from having a meaningful relationship. Something that every girl love to have Even when I think I found a real connection I end up disappointed at the end when I find out that he was just physically attracted to me. He never cared about me. He was just saying that to me to get to what he want. It hurts and I end up feeling more empty. Then the cycle repeat !

951

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good, but then they do not define you. Yes you can be more than a good looker. I mean there is a reason why not all my crushes are exactly good looking. Because i liked them for their personality. So yea, even if you look that good i may not choose you because looks are not all that matter. Many guys liked you cuz of your looks, but not genuine attraction. You could screen those guys out i guess? Like after getting to know them just a bit and by their character you may be able to judge if he is serious or not. Genuine guys exist, dont worry about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are men out there who will love a beautiful woman for her inner self too. Being beautiful can get lonely, but on the bright side: it’s a blessing because it’s easier to feel self confident, you look in the mirror and are more likely to like what you see. And, if you want to keep your eyes open to see if a guys using you, here are some signs: he won’t ask you any questions about your life. He will get sexual or intimate quickly. He will pressure you for sexual things. He won’t reply to texts or calls on time, or sometimes won’t reply at all. Talks about how “beautiful” you are and praises you all day. Just to see the signs before getting in too deep. Good luck

• Thanks dear for your answer
      You pretty much describe all my dates. How they start , progress & end ! I never had a boyfriend like the other girls. It’s always that way ! I started losing hope. May be that’s it for me ! I learned those signs the hard way ! After many tears and lonely nights !
      Sometimes even when the signs are there , my heart trick my mind not not see them.. then I wake up from the dream !

• I’m sorry that happened to you. Just keep your eyes open and alert. Lots of beautiful women are happily taken by good men. There’s hope.