Will I ever be more than a pretty face and a sexy body?

I know that mother Nature was very kind to me I was fortunate with a beautiful face flawless complexion and a very proportionate sexy body as I was told.. I even became a fashion model I also meet and get approached by a lot of cute guys all the time I know I’m not that smart which is something I made peace with ! But one thing is missing all the time I miss the connection that comes from having a meaningful relationship. Something that every girl love to have Even when I think I found a real connection I end up disappointed at the end when I find out that he was just physically attracted to me. He never cared about me. He was just saying that to me to get to what he want. It hurts and I end up feeling more empty. Then the cycle repeat !

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good, but then they do not define you. Yes you can be more than a good looker. I mean there is a reason why not all my crushes are exactly good looking. Because i liked them for their personality. So yea, even if you look that good i may not choose you because looks are not all that matter. Many guys liked you cuz of your looks, but not genuine attraction. You could screen those guys out i guess? Like after getting to know them just a bit and by their character you may be able to judge if he is serious or not. Genuine guys exist, dont worry about that.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There are men out there who will love a beautiful woman for her inner self too. Being beautiful can get lonely, but on the bright side: it’s a blessing because it’s easier to feel self confident, you look in the mirror and are more likely to like what you see. And, if you want to keep your eyes open to see if a guys using you, here are some signs: he won’t ask you any questions about your life. He will get sexual or intimate quickly. He will pressure you for sexual things. He won’t reply to texts or calls on time, or sometimes won’t reply at all. Talks about how “beautiful” you are and praises you all day. Just to see the signs before getting in too deep. Good luck

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks dear for your answer
      You pretty much describe all my dates. How they start , progress & end ! I never had a boyfriend like the other girls. It’s always that way ! I started losing hope. May be that’s it for me ! I learned those signs the hard way ! After many tears and lonely nights !
      Sometimes even when the signs are there , my heart trick my mind not not see them.. then I wake up from the dream !

• I’m sorry that happened to you. Just keep your eyes open and alert. Lots of beautiful women are happily taken by good men. There’s hope.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 50

• Sure, but become a more round person. You don't have to be highly intelligent, but develop some new interests and read more. It will help you filter out the guys who are only interested in your body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that being very attractive can in some ways be more a curse than a blessing, especially for women, because it's harder to tell what the primary motivation is for people that want you.

There's not much you can do about it, though dressing and acting modestly rather than provocatively could help some.
    (Maybe you already do that. I don't know.)

Beyond that, I think you just need to be cautious getting into relationships and keep an eye out for signs of whether a suitor only wants your body or truly cares about you more deeply.

My opinion is that in your case you might want to wait longer than average to add sex to a relationship and pay attention to whether a guy is really trying to get to know the real you by asking questions about how you feel about things that are not related to sex or appearance.

You might also want to seek out guys you like that are kind of shy and seem to like you but are not hitting on you. Those can sometimes be the best ones for a very attractive woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Will you ever be more than a pretty face and sexy body? Perhaps but that depends wholely on you and the choices you make. It depends on what you're willing to learn and if you're willing to be wise. If you are willing to be discerning and such. It depends on if you can find someone who isn't willing to let you settle for being yourself and who want to build you up and help you advance as a person. Never be content with where you all, always strive for something more and you will be able to grow as a person. The best way to keep from being "just" anything is to constantly be growing as a person. Surround yourself with people who want you to grow and be willing to encourage others to learn and grow so that they'll be more inclined to return the favor.

I'm afraid that's the only advice I can really give. I'm sure there are other things you could do as well but in the long term I'd say growing and continuing to grow will always be the best way to keep yourself from ever settling into being "just" something.

1|1
    0|0
  • You're 22. The is plenty of time yet. As for being good at things, that takes an interest in something. And some people are late developers. Also, self respect is important. You're probably far more capable than you think. It may look easy for other people to do things, because you aren't involved in the process of doing them, but if you find it difficult then practice will make it easy. You can do whatever you want to do. What do you want to do? In my opinion you should try to not look attractive, and see what happens. See who you are attracted to, and who appreciates you for who you are. Get closer to them slowly, build up a rapport with them. Keep your options open. Then, when you are say six months into a relationship and you're being appreciated for who you are, break out your amazing looks and show them affection with cuddles and smiles. If they think you're seeing someone else then explain to them why you dressed down, and that this is the real you. If you can't manage that whole thing then you may well find someone nice before long who will appreciate you fully. The are a lot of good guys out there, and to be honest the most attractive ones don't have to be nice to have everything they want. The less attractive ones might appreciate what they have a lot more.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, if that picture is of you, if you go in the sun a lot then you will look very old very quickly. If you wear UV protection all the time then you will look young when you are old. Make the most of your physical beauty, but the real fun is under the skin.

• Up to you. The fact that you're so descriptive in your physical appearance of yourself seems to imply you put a lot of emphasis on that part of your identity. If you focus more on your passions and pastimes instead, perhaps others will be able to see you past your appearance as well. The response question is, do you yourself see your prospects as more than just a pretty face and sexy body before you date them? Birds of a feather tend to flock together.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you choose to be more than that, you will be.

Would a guy ever be more than a handsome face and a sexy body to you. If yes, there definitely is a guy, too, who thinks the same of you.

However, finding him might be the challenging part. Avoid shallow guys in the 1st place wven tho it might not be easy in your situation. U'll be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • That's sadly the curse of being a young pretty girl. Assuming you're the girl in the picture, I want you. It's built into the male species to procreate. The trick is to get past the mask the guy is presenting.
    Guys that find you attractive will do almost anything to get in your pants. I suggest at least seven dates, and don't even hint that you will sleep with the person. The less you give up early on, the better chance of meeting a decent guy.
    We get impatient if we have to wait to long.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are hot sexy lady what's wrong with that you should enjoy it and be happy with it you will still have fun and one day a guy will actually love you for you hope you don't miss that by mistaking it as he just wants my body we all like beautiful woman but some take the beauty as bound and see the beauty inside also don't miss that one for he is the one you want

0|0
    0|0
  • If any girl would want to be with me it would be out of sheer luck because almost every encounter i have had inperson with a girl has been ew get away from me. So your not the only one and i have also had a girl where all she wanted was the attention i was giving her that's it she did care about me. I swear on my life if i was your age i would take you out in an instant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know it might be difficult because there will be a lot of guys who will date you because of your appearance and that is how it is. If u want to find true love then just talk to guys until you find the one. It may take time but it's important and important things are never easy to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • everybody struggles with that shit. just keep dating guys till you find one that's worth your time. you neeed to repeat the cycle over and over a lot. ultimately you will get more efficient at sorting the bad ones out. that how everyone does it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry. I see that you also have a potential for writing fiction.

2|1
    0|0
  • It's up to you. Show you are sexy and well dressed so you will be just a pretty face. Show you have passions and you are really interested into so you will become a true person

0|1
    0|0
  • There are guys out there that want more than the physical, that would be sad if someone only wanted a person for just 1 part of them, their missing the other parts. But who really loeses then?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't have anything going on upstairs then nope. At least you've got about 8 years left of guys doing shit for you though, might as well enjoy that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if that is REALLY you.

If so, you have the same problem I've been dealing with for 20 years.

Just stay strong and look after yourself, putting yourself first always.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just have to stay strong and keep looking, Dont loose hope, a lot of guys more care about meaningful conversations and connection, i also more care about that

0|0
    0|0
  • Message me. I will not ask you for a photo even once. Let's just be friends. Block me if I turn out to be a liar. No harm in saying hello either way! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sound like you're looking in the wrong places. Or at least, selecting guys for the wrong reasons. Instead, look in places and for guys that have what you want.

One obvious way to avoid the players is don't date any guy that approaches you. Instead, approach the guys that YOU see respecting women, and exhibiting good manners. Ask your friends for introductions to people they think meet your requirements (AFTER you spell them out!) Join social circles they're likely to hang out in. And stop using "cute" as your first sort.

2|0
    0|0
  • Your'e only what YOU think you are. YOU get to decide, not everybody else.
    And you're not NEARLY as great as YOU think you are!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Oh hunny trust me a guy will find you and cherish you and yours looks are just a plus he’s say how lucky he is.. your are lucky don’t even worry a good guy will cherish you from inside out

1|1
    0|0
  • No, you will eventually find someone who will appreciate you for YOU and not your appearance. It took me a while too... I’m a strong believer that attractive people can actually have it harder in some aspects. Just wait until you’re older and men mature

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to stay strong and don't lose hope. I'm overweight for my height and the only reason guys were liking me is because of my breasts being huge and I'm not wide and huge so from behind I look skinny lol. My stomach was just fat while everything else was average. So it was hard for me seeing guys staring at me so much they will walk into something made me think every guy is the same and it was coming true which made it worse. Until one day I met a guy online and my profile I had a mans winter jacket on that made me look like I weighed 300 pounds because that was the only way to hide my breasts. He still messaged me and was still interested. So I believed that he liked me for me and not what he saw. So one day you will find someone that will like you for you. You are still young.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only you can change that cycle, you've got to learn to be more selective on the guys you date.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes if you study and get a job, you can be the brains too

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • That's exactly how i feel 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are quick to falter, In around 10 years you won’t have this problem.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes