Taking a man on a date?

Taking a man on a date?
Guys, is it emasculating for a woman to take you on a date? What if it's an expensive date? Would you feel guilty letting her take you out free of charge?
I live in Florida and acquired Disney tickets. They didn't cost me anything but, as we all know, Disney isn't cheap. I asked the guy I like if he wants to go with me some time in the future.

841

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a great idea for a date, and I find it even better that you got them for free. Neither of you should feel bad about that.
    I generally pay for dates, but if she has the money and wants to take him out on a date, I don't see why anyone should have a problem with it. He's doing something right if she wants to take him out on a date.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see what's the harm in it! Why should guys always be expected to pay, it's not fair. I always prefer paying on the first date unless and until the guy insists that we half it but there is no way that I'm letting him pay. Not on the first date anyway. After that I would prefer if we halved it but there is no way that he is ever going to pay for an entire date besides maybe the second date to even things out.( Cause you know, equality). This usually happens cause I tend to ask the guy out. If he asks me out then well we'll half it. So go girl! Take him out!