In your opinion is it alright for a girl to ask a guy out?

• It's cool.
  • No, I don't think it is alright.
  • I prefer it to be like that :p
    Vote C

1645

Most Helpful Guys

• 100% acceptable, and I'd encourage it. Not enough women do that, in my opinion. Men aren't the best thinkers. So if a woman can remove the doubt and just take charge in that way, all the better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Of course it is. It's nerve wracking for both people when they have feelings for one another, and it's a huge relief when one of them pulls the trigger and asks the other out. If you want to ask a guy out, go for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes it's fine. And don't let anyone make you think it's wrong or desperate.
    Some guys can be to shy to ask a girl out. So if you like guy, go right ahead.
    I asked out my ex boyfriend when I first met him and he was happy that I did because he was nervous to ask me out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I used to have a friend who would ask guys out all the time she had no shame and I secretly wished I could be that confident. I even saw some guys reject her advances and she took it like nothing and moved one while I would be devastated and eat a whole gallon of ice cream ๐Ÿ˜…

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE