How to know if a guy likes you or just wants company?

This guy I've been hanging around with often
He initiates contact (messaging me here and there every week) and asking me to go movies with him every week
He knows I love watching movies as well
How do I know if he likes me or just wants company?

421

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say chances are pretty good thst he does.

If you are interested a pretty good way to figure out is to simply ask and if you like him even tell him that either before, after or as part of asking aswell

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't normally put forth efforts as you mentioned towards a girl as such unless they are interested. He may be just bored. You can just simply ask him if you really want to know. He probably can't read you either, and isn't sure whether or not to pursue you.