How to know if a guy likes you or just wants company?

This guy I've been hanging around with often
He initiates contact (messaging me here and there every week) and asking me to go movies with him every week
He knows I love watching movies as well
How do I know if he likes me or just wants company?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say chances are pretty good thst he does.

If you are interested a pretty good way to figure out is to simply ask and if you like him even tell him that either before, after or as part of asking aswell

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't normally put forth efforts as you mentioned towards a girl as such unless they are interested. He may be just bored. You can just simply ask him if you really want to know. He probably can't read you either, and isn't sure whether or not to pursue you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Well there will be telling signs like occasional glances movie choices and believe it or not the way he walks when he's around you are big factors. If he seems like he's trying to form a more masculone presence around you its probably cause he's interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask. Most guys look like they just want company maybe by the way they act. If he looks at you all the time, you can also tell if he just wants company or not. For example, the guy is only looking at your face and in your eyes, that'd be a hint that he really likes you. If he's only looking at breasts and your butt you can almost assure that he only wants company.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi likes you or he wouldn't bother talking to you. He's being a 'nice guy' and not showing sexual attraction. He's just hoping you'll like him back.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should only watch how he reacts to your company if he is calm he wants company

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell from what you describe. Ask him out on what is obviously a more formal date and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • As you get older and more experienced in life, you will come to understand time becomes more valuable. Communication is key. Simply ask him. Guys can be shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • How does this person treat you how does he treat others is there any type of contact and the body language should say a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you as more than "just company" No man would put in that much effort if he didn't like you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl, he likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • Check out how interested he is when he's around sometimes he'll ignore u but most of the time the guy is interested! Take the chance

0|0
    0|0
  • If he didn't got his company then he will leave in months of weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just look a movie with him and start to cuddle and if his heart rate gose up he's into you

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out with him, even if it's just as friends. It should be clear after a few times out I assume.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he wants to spend time with you, he likes you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Time

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you. Just doesn't want to scare you away.

0|0
    0|0
  • He makes remarks and gives you hints

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You ask him if he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He deffinetly wants more

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Man who is interested to u never wait for permission of others to propose u... he is not interested that's y still he isn't asked u.

0|0
    1|0
  • I’m leaning toward wanting company since you don’t talk very often

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes