Do you think females are more judgmental on looks than men?

lcj0412
I honestly believe a lot of females ( not all ) are a lot more picky when it comes to selecting a partner to date then men are. Here in Australia I find the women are a lot more difficult to speak to ( especially because I have red haircut seems to be the biggest turn off) compared to the girls I met in northern and Western European countries. The guys here in Aus tend to be fairly easy going and wil talk to anyone , the women on the other hand are very different.

Also with the rise of tinder and Instagram girls seem to get attention just like that and can have 10 guys lined up within a matter of minutes, te access of these social media tools had made it very difficult even for the above average guys to get a date. The only guys who usually get are the top 10%ers guys. In a recent study conducted at American colleges only the 20% of guys get 80% of sex while most women tend to get action.

So what do you think , girls judge more on looks then men? ( at least we men are honest )
YES
No
GirlGuy
46
63