Is it ok to be a 23 year old virgin with no dating experiance of any kind? And do woman only like experianced guys?

Loser94
So i tried asking this girl out and she said "no i dont like you that way sorry you just remind me of my little brother" so i wasn't to hurt by that but then she asked me if she could get my friends number and if i knew he was free this weekend. The thing with my friends is he's had soo many girlfriends and sooo many just flings that im starting to think woman can tell if i got no experiance and just dont even bother to give me the time, so that really hurt me to find out she was after my friends the whole time and im kinda starting to think woman dont like shy virgin guys like me, im not into one night stands and shit like that so i guess im kinda screwed cause it seems no one care about how other people feel they just wanna use you to get to your friends then they gotta play games that mess with your emotions, i dont blame her now cause really when you really think about and i mean think i should have seen that coming from a mile away but i was hoping maybe this time will be diffrent but no once again the girl was just after my friend and used me as a stepping stone, i feel it would be better if i just lock my feeling up and save myself the hearbreak of rejection and everything, why open myself up if im just gonna get punched by emotions and stuff. Maybe im just ugly or my personality needs work i dont know but all i know is im still a virgin in so many ways.
1
2