Do you kiss on the first date?

I have a first date with a new guy next week and I’m wondering if we’ll kiss. I’m a little nervous.

• Yes, most of the time
  • Not usually

2848

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on how you feel about the person. Do not kiss because you think you have to.

• See I was feeling a little pressured to. But I realize I don’t want to so I’ll probably wait

• I kiss on the first date.
    I introduce it gently.
    During the date, i stay appealing (smoothly), with words and gestures.
    Then when an occasion to kiss comes, i smack her on her cheek, my lips being close to her mouth, on her lips commissure.
    Generally, it is a turn on for her, and she ask for the kiss. (Silently, i feel her desire)

Most Helpful Girls

• Not usually. I had a date today actually and we kissed quite a few times. And did a little more than kiss. I don't really know how to explain it other than we had a connection. He introduced it gently and I made sure that my body language showed that I was interested. And he always made sure to ask if I liked what he was doing or if he was too rough. If you don’t feel ready, it’s okay to say so. I think the reason those kisses with him were so good was because I waited. If he’s right for you, he won't pressure you.

• Wow that was so helpful. Was this your first date together?

• You'll be okay just make sure to go slow

• Thank you!

• I never have.
    I just think it would be awkward. I prefer to kiss people that mean something to me/have a genuine connection and have it come at the right time naturally.