Girls, How should I ask her out ( I think she is a shy girl ) ?

prettyboyblu
I really like this shy girl and I am a shy guy we are friends but we don't talk that often it's so little i'm lucky if I can get a hi out of her. If I don't start the conversation we won't talk but we don't go to the same school we only go to karate together and we see each other about 1-2 out the week. I want to ask her out and there are signs that she likes me for ex. she touch me on the waist a couple of times. One time she poked me on the back and another time I caught her staring at me 4 times and when I looked at her she looked away very quickly ( one time she did not and she held the gaze for like 30 sec ) she talks to every body else but me and at the end of class I think she saw me in the corner of her eye and she started talking to someone else ( for no reason ) and i'm afraid to ask her out because i'm thinking if you avoid me then why would want to hangout with me for hours? I just want to eat pizza and watch harry potter and I have some giant UNO cards and we can play truth or dare etc. please tell me what to do and just don't write down just ask her out I need a plan!
3